Graduate Training Programme - Commercial Real Estate
Who is the company?
- Segro is a UK Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and listed on the London Stock Exchange in the FTSE 100 index.
- For 100 years SEGRO has been creating the space that enables extraordinary things to happen.
- SEGRO’s goal is to be the leading owner, manager and developer of industrial properties in Europe and the partner choice for their customers.
What is the role?
- SEGRO’s Graduate Scheme comprises of two 12-month rotations working in asset management, investment and development
- The role will involve various activities such as asset planning, forecasting, and conducting a valuation process for the portfolio.
- You will be responsible for customer relationship management - both for existing and securing new contacts.
- You will get exposure to undertaking development appraisals and negotiating lease deals
- Other responsibilities include overseeing development of new units and buildings, marketing vacant units and refurbishment and dilapidation negotiations.
- You will be involved in maximising capital value for SEGRO, through rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations.
- Sales & Acquisitions process including due diligence work and site inspections.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive a competitive salary and signing-on bonus!
- You will receive a benefits package including a company pension scheme, 25 days leave + private health care.
- SEGRO provides fantastic opportunities for training and development, plus supports employees with their career ambitions. The firm is an equal opportunities employer.
- SEGRO offers an agile working policy which includes working at different offices and working from home!
- All employees participate in an annual bonus scheme and have the opportunity to own a stake in the company.
- SEGRO offer external training opportunities in preparation for the APC with full support in order to become MRICS qualified.
- For those candidates who have not undertaken a property-related RICS degree, SEGRO offers sponsored distance learning to achieve a MSc Real Estate at University College of Estate Management.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2:1 or above in your degree.
- You must be interested in the real estate industry and have a passion to learn and grow as a surveyor.
- You must have strong written, numerical and IT skills for this programme.
- The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and consider yourself as self-motivated and well-organised.
- You must possess a valid UK Clean driving licence.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.