About this job
Who is the company?
- RB is the world’s leading health and hygiene company, responsible for renowned brands including Nurofen, Strepsils and Gaviscon.
- A British FMCG company headquartered in the UK, RB has a global outlook selling products in around 200 countries worldwide.
- This hugely successful company is ranked in the top 10 on the London Stock Exchange and has trebled its revenue since 2000.
What is the role?
- This 2-year programme is a fast track to management, and it provides in-depth, hands-on experience of the company’s Supply area.
- Undertaking at least 3 rotations across different brands, you will get the opportunity to work in various departments and see all of the processes involved in the making of OTC (Over the Counter) healthcare products shipped from their sites to Distribution Centres and direct to RB markets.
- This broad-ranging programme will also give you the opportunity to work in manufacturing, managing plants, processes and teams of people
- You will be part of an initial in-depth induction with the full RB graduate cohort, giving full insight into all areas of the business.
- Please note, you can only apply for one RB graduate programme per year. If you apply to this role, you will not be considered for the R&D Health or Hygiene programmes.
Why should you apply?
- Career path: Working in a truly fast-paced environment, you will progress quickly within the company, with Operations Manager level being achievable within 5-7 years.
- Role: You will get in-depth exposure to all areas of Supply and gain real responsibility from day one.
- Travel: Participants have the opportunity to work in at least two manufacturing sites, predominantly in the UK, but also in other parts of the world.
- Personal Development: You will be working alongside highly experienced and knowledgeable industry experts, which will help you to develop a whole range of new skills.
- Locations: Hull is a fantastic city in the North of England which was awarded UK City of Culture 2017 and has experienced a real boom as a result. Nottingham is a vibrant and exciting city, with excellent links to the rest of the country and a great night-life.
- Sustainability: RB is committed to reducing its environmental impact and is constantly changing and improving the way the business manufactures and designs products to build a better future, through significant cuts in CO2 emissions, water usage and reducing the use of plastics.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: RB has a huge focus on social investment to build healthier communities and is committed to helping 400 million people improve their health and hygiene by 2020.
- Charity: RB partners with local charities to support community initiatives which are in-line with their global social impact strategy, focusing on sexual health & wellbeing, malnutrition & stunting and health & hygiene.
Please note, you can only apply for one RB graduate programme per year. If you apply to this role, you will not be considered for the R&D Health or Hygiene programmes.
- You will be studying an engineering, science, supply chain or operations related degree, and will be able to demonstrate an understanding of, and an interest in, the product life cycle in Supply.
- You must be confident, resilient, competitive and streetwise, and like to take on new challenges and ask for more.