About this job
This 2-year programme is a fast track to management, and it provides in-depth, hands-on experience of the company’s Supply area.
Undertaking at least 3 rotations across different brands, you will get the opportunity to work in various departments and see all of the processes involved in the making of OTC (Over The Counter) healthcare products shipped from their sites to Distribution Centres and direct to RB markets.
This broad-ranging programme will also give you the opportunity to work in Manufacturing, managing plant, process and teams of people
You will be part of an initial in-depth induction with the full RB graduate cohort, including R&D and Commercial, giving full insight into all areas of the business.
- Entrepreneurship: The ability to think innovatively and spot areas of the business that could be improved
- A global mind-set: The ability to see the world from a global viewpoint, and the awareness of different cultures that affect day to day financial decisions
- Management of complex relationships: You must be able to manage relationships with diverse teams and customers from across the globe
- Teamwork and collaboration: The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse teams
- Learning agility: The ability to rapidly assimilate knowledge