About this job
There are two marketing placements available at JDE, one in Professional and one in Retail:
- The Marketing placement will be actively involved in brand performance tracking and analysis, product portfolio development, local marketing campaigns execution, design & artwork evolution, in-store activation and marketing budget management.
- You will be responsible for leading specific initiatives and projects but also supporting other members of the team with activation and tracking of the plans.
- You will have the opportunity to impact the full marketing mix to drive mental, portfolio and physical availability of our brands in the UK & Ireland.
Why should you apply?
- Travel: JDE provide awesome opportunities to travel. Last year around half the placement students travelled abroad.
- Fantastic perks: 25 days holiday, free hot beverages (not just coffee!) and even Barista training!
- Student Charity Committee: Every Friday all the placement students get together for a fun charity meeting. Last year their charity work raised over £18,000 in total.
- Culture: At JDE they have a friendly, hands-on environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute and all opinions are valued. There is also a strong mentoring programme and you will be periodically reporting to senior business stakeholders and interacting with other placement students.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: From sourcing ingredients responsibly with internationally recognised standards, to partnering directly with suppliers to improve working conditions and protect natural resources, and aiming to make all manufacturing sites landfill free by 2020, at JDE they are driven by their passion for coffee & tea, care for people and respect for the environment.
- We are looking for students studying a marketing, business or related degree
- You must have strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Students with excellent communication and project management skills will really thrive in the role
- We are looking for proactive, entrepreneurial students who are willing to get stuck in.
- You must be an undergraduate looking for a 12-month Year in Industry placement from July 2020 to July 2021.