About this job
What is the role?
As an ICAEW Student Brand Ambassador, you'll be undertaking a number of marketing activities and research projects to help our student recruitment team identify key student networks at your university.
You need to have a strong social media presence, be happy to promote on your own social media channels and understand how best to connect with a variety of students at your university. You’ll also be responsible for:-
- Increasing awareness of the ACA and the benefits of professional qualification.
- Assisting ICAEW Marketing Executives promoting events to students at your university.
- Posting on your Social media platforms - social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Attending Student Brand Ambassador forums with ICAEW teams to help inform and shape future projects
This is a commitment until June 2022 and as such, interested candidates need to ensure that they can set aside time in their schedules to actively dedicate themselves to this role.
Why should you apply?
- Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time - only 1-2 hours per week!
- Lots of training and support
- Opportunity to represent and gain experience with a prestigious organisation.
- Chance to network extensively with global employers and fellow students
- A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
It only takes a few minutes to apply for the role. Please submit a video telling us a little bit about yourself, why you would like the role and what activities you are currently involved in at your university.
- You are happy to commit between 10 and 20 hours per term for this role.
- You have fantastic campus connections.
- You're a proactive self-starter with great communication skills.
- You have a great social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- You are a natural networker who loves making new connections.
- You are free for the training webinars taking place in September 2021.
- You currently attend one of the following universities: Aberystwyth, Anglia Ruskin, Aston, Bangor, Bath, Bath Spa, Bedfordshire, Birmingham, Birmingham City, Birmingham College, Bolton, Bournemouth, Bradford, Brighton, Bristol, Brunel, Bucks New, Canterbury Christ Church, Cardiff, Cardiff Met, CASS, Central, Lancashire, Chester, City London, Coventry, Cumbria, De Monfort, Derby, Durham, East Anglia, East London, Edinburgh, Heriot-Watt, Edinburgh Napier, Essex, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucestershire, Greenwich, Hertfordshire, Huddersfield, Hull, Imperial, Keele, Kent, Kings, Kingston, Lancaster, Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Leicester, Lincoln, Liverpool, Liverpool John Moores, London Met, Loughborough, LSE, Manchester, Manchester Met, Middlesex, Newcastle, Northampton, Northumbria, Nottingham, Nottingham Trent, Oxford Brookes, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Queen Mary, Queens University Belfast, Reading, Royal Holloway, Salford, Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam, SOAS, Southampton, Strathclyde, Suffolk, Sunderland, Surrey, Sussex, Swansea, UCL, UWE, Warwick, Westminster, Winchester, Worcester, York, York St John